Craft Social tweeps loveprizes, and we’ve gotten many offers from sponsors to donate items to our monthly gatherings.
If you’re interested in donating something to be given away at a future Craft Social, please contact us.
Now, because Craft Social is at heart a conversation event, we run the prize giveaways rather carefully. It’s important to us to foster an environment of sharing, not of overt marketing. So, if you’re a prize donor, here’s how your presence in a Craft Social event would look:
- You’ll just need to let us know ahead of time what item you’re donating as a prize. We’d love to get a photo of the item to publish here on our project blog.
- We’ll publicize you as a sponsor ahead of the event on this blog and via Twitter. We’ll link to the website of your choice.
- At the Craft Social, either Barbara or Haley will announce and then operate your drawing for you at a pre-scheduled time.
- The best drawing method we have found for this event is to ask a trivia question, the answer to which can be found on your Web site. First correct answer gets the prize.
- We will then get the winner’s shipping address and send it to you, so you can deliver the prize.
Thank you so much for your support of Craft Social! We look forward to hearing from you.