Many of you already use cloud-based storage services to make your files accessible from any location with internet access. One of the better known services, DropBox, is used by a number of productivity apps to synch data between your desktop and smart phone. Here are just a few available for iOS:
- Paperless: Lists + Checklists: Make Lists Of Anything And Everything
- CloudOn: CloudOn brings Microsoft Office® to your iPad and links it to your Box, Dropbox and Google Drive accounts.
- Day One – Journal
- Attachments.me for gmail email account attachment management
- JotNot Scanner Pro: scan multipage documents to PDF using your smartphone
- Cue: Know What’s Next (integrates reminders with related email and contact data, and more)
There are many more available via the iTunes app store.
And for Android:
- Todo.txt Touch
- Write: Tablet Notepad/Journal
- Dictadroid Lite or full Dictadroid
- Handy Scanner Pro: PDF Creator
- Taskos To Do List | Task List
- Plus dozens more in the Google Play Store
Fine print: CraftSocial is providing these links as a resource, not as an endorsements. Please research apps based on your needs and platform, making the best decision for you.